Good catch. I was thinking in terms of 100 F, which is obviously too low. 100C is too hot, and the cooling system flush and perhaps a new thermostat are in order. You can check the operation of the tstat in a can of water on the stove with a known good thermometer that can be immersed. Notice I said can and not wife 1.0's saucepan.