Got in from the sunny South just in time to go to the Awa caucus. THe precinct I went to was interesting.

Stats you won't hear from the ministry of truth:

41 for Ron Paul  The surprise of the night
9 for newt
9 for perry
9 for santorum
7 for the pathetic liar
3 for the joke, huntsman
and the second surprise of the night, only one for Bachman.

It appears now that this precinct was an anomaly. Latest is that santorum is in the lead, followed by the pathetic liar, Paul and Newt.

So the circus moves on to NH and South Carolina. Good luck to those of you in SC. Don't think I know of any list members in NH. Interesting thing this morning, I happened to see in the hotel as I was eating. Newt called the pathetic liar out on national TV and called him a liar. The talking head just about swallowed the mic. It was hilarious to see the ministry of truth react to an honest statement. In the afternoon, I got a call from the Newt campaign that was not a robocall, so I suggested that they should follow up with video that proves Rombama is a liar.

I could live with anyone but the joke or Rombama, but Paul and Bachman are the most consistent of walking the talk.