andrew strasfogel wrote:
How can the others be RINOs when Huntsman is the one who has held the
most centrist views of the lot?  That alone should has apparently
ruled him out of consideration for the vast majority of R primary
voters.

I can't speak for Loren, but it appears that either you know more about Huntsman's history than I do (quite possible) or one of us is wrong about him. I never paid him much attention, so I guess that elevated him in my mind above the crooks I do know plenty about.

If what you say about Huntsman is true, the only people whose beliefs don't shift to match the assumed beliefs of their audience are Paul and Bachmann. Bachmann might be getting too much credit here because she hasn't been around long enough to get caught doing the flip-flop.

Mitch.