> From: lwb...@yahoo.com
>
> It does take a bit longer to apply, which is one of the reasons why I go with
> some of the other products, which are easier to use with a machine, and
> therefore, faster.

What machine do you prefer? Something like a Porter Cable random orbital or a
rotary like the old large, heavy burn though the paint buffers I used in days
of yore?

> On a related note, with the upcoming acquisition of the 300E, I am giving
> some serious thought to doing some videos on detailing MBs, specifically.
>
> I would be interested to hear everyone's thoughts on this, and if there are
> specific areas or questions you would like addressed, let me know.

Sounds good, if it is not too much trouble. Start a Youtube channel perhaps?

MercedesSource has good instructional videos on his channel. I buy the parts
from Rusty though.

Rick