http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2082698/Boy-14-kills-intruder-Michael-Henderson-gang-FOUR-men-try-break-house.html

Fortunately he's smart enough not to take orders from a dispatcher when HIS life is in danger. If she told me 'do not, while I'm on the phone, do not fire that firearm" I'd consider that ample reason to hang up on her so she's not on the phone with me.

Mitch.

"Investigators released a 911 call with the teen calmly describing how he shot the intruder." ...

"'Do not, while I’m on the phone, do not fire that firearm, OK?' the dispatcher says"

"'What if another one comes in the house, ma'am?' he asked."

"'Let me know, OK, if you see anybody. I will let you know (when a deputy gets to the house),' the dispatcher responded."