Curt Raymond wrote:
Thats a 107 right?

A couple years ago there was a picture of a 107 in Homepower magazine in front
of a bio-diesel co-op. I wrote to the magazine asking for details. They put me
in touch with the owner who said they'd had the car converted but didn't know
any actual details. She thought it had a Mercedes engine but couldn't say for
sure.

I'd think a 602 turbo would be an easier swap, its a smaller engine anyway, but
still reasonably powerful.

I don't know about the 601/602/603, but somebody measured and said the 617 was too tall. And yet, I saw a R107 with a functioning 617 in it on eBay UK a few years ago.

I think the 603 might be less tall but longer than the 617.

Mitch.