To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 1:18 AM
Subject: [MBZ] Tools

There are several questions I have wondered about for years. Emboldened by a glass of holiday egg nog fortified with a bump of brandy, I now ask:
1. What is that 19/32 inch wrench for? I've never had a need for it.
2. What (if any) is the difference between a Philips screw/screwdriver and a Reed & Prince screw/screwdriver?

Jerry
82 240D