Mao, et al.
By restoration, I meant polishing the semi-opaque surfaces from the plastic headlight "glass", and them sealing them so that it would stay clear for some reasonable length of time. Other "Magic" methods just did not last two weeks before it was obvious that some cloudiness was back, even though most did clear the lenses initially.
HTH.

Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred