The W124 is a bit lighter than the Century, same size.

That's the one I got T-boned in.

Peter

On Jan 21, 2012, at 10:53 AM, Mitch Haley wrote:

Peter Frederick wrote:
And, they are NOT heavier -- Benz uses higher strength steel, starting in the W126. My 220D was the exact dimensions and weight of my sister in law's 1985 Buick Century, but far better at crash protection and had much more room inside.

You're referring to the W124 1987 300D that you wrapped around the front of a work van, or a w115 220D, or something else?

Mitch.