Was thinking of this car for grandsons graduation next year.  In the meantime
I would fix whatever needed fixing and make sure it would be as trouble-free
a present as possible.
Thanks for the info,
Gerry
Mitch wrote:
'98s are the oldest ones. Would have to be absolutely perfect to merit a $10k
price tag, at least up around here in January. You're talking 320 AMG money
(and
the AMG package had a five digit price tag when new IIRC)
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/ctd/2781223507.html

I believe the 99s got Brake Assist System and the 2001s got
ESP, if you care about the dynamic safety features.
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/ctd/2789107348.html

This one's been around since at least November:
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/ctd/2806501406.html

I bet you could get this 320 for $7500 or 8k:
http://flint.craigslist.org/cto/2792715643.html

Jalopy:
http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/2803052392.html

I should take a look at this one, it's been around for a month now, but a
convertible is a summer car, and who wants one in Solar Collector Black?
http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cto/2762084708.html

Dieselhead wrote:
The first generation SLK230 mit Turbo is #1 Daughter's dream car.  If
you buy it and get tired of it, she would be glad to drive it for you!

From: "clay monroe" <redgh...@comcast.net>