I did not purchase, I just put a bid in for a 89 560SL on fleabay and the next
day I get auto reply with links to more about the car.  Then the sales manager
sends email telling me how great the car is.  Not sure what to make of it, but
no way I am paying his asking price.  Maybe I get it on low ball bid and have
to drive it back from Pompano Beach.

clay

1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and ran
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers

1989 Mercedes-Benz 560 SL
MERCEDES BENZ 560SL HARDTOP CONVERTIBLE ROADSTER **MINT**
98200
View Presentation  220946666870