From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Dec 05 15:29:00 2005
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 09:28:58 -0600
From: Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] Cleaner Diesel Now the Rule in Texas

This story on our local NPR outlet.  A couple of "facts" sound a bit
silly, but seems like progress of some sort.

--R

Cleaner Diesel Now the Rule in Texas
A new state law that requires cleaner-burning diesel fuel in more than
100 Texas counties should have an immediate effect on Houston's air. The
new regulations will remove thousands of tons of pollution from Texas
air every year.

http://www.kuhf.org/site/News2?JServSessionIdr004=sg7ngilah1.app7b&page=NewsArticle&id683&news_iv_ctrl21