That was me. Thanks for the heads-up.

Those people are selling stuff for retail. I think I need to shop the
auctions to get the pricing I need. Just bought a 20 gallon one off
eBay for under $700 delivered. It has over 700 pounds of 304 stainless
in it so I basically paid scrap value. And it works :-) Need one more,
then we can start brewing all-grain.

-Dave Walton