I believe big bro and big sis have that all under control. They can get the data remotely and can take the box from your vehicle when there is a crash (4th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America is inop in these situations, apparently).

(I do sometimes wonder how the remover would deal with a nice spring trap up under the dash, as I heard about people affixing to their vehicles when the theft of CB radios was rampant.)

No need to worry though, it is for your own good.

--R