No Glenn, I found out that you can also block a whole web site as in this case putting the avayenoor.com into the block messages window in the yahoo mail setup page. I did that with a bunch of spam sites and it seems to be working. I guess you could also put in yahoo.com there and block all of this type of span sent messages but then you won't get any of the messages from anyone that is sending you a legitimate message from a yahoo mail account.

Manfred

Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:22:57 -0500
From: glenn brown <g_010...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Spam from trainpain2...@yahoo.com

Although I haven't received spam from this bozo yet, I occasionally get spam which I've attributed to the bozos out there who mine different lists and, since I'm only subscribed to this list, I have to assume this is where they've obtained my Email address. Odd thing, they all seem to be coming from @yahoo.com but one can only block individual accounts.

G. M. Brown
Brevard, NC