They will likely refuse you access with it if there is a TSA agent with
brains enough to consider that option, which might be an oxymoron.

I have some training in the combat arts and setting on an airplane shortly
after 9/11 and since then I've collected a number of items mentally in the
airplane parts which are potential deadly weapons, could be removed and
used, and present an "enhanced defense" for survival. None of these have
been addressed by TSA.

If you carry a common ball point pen it will be passed by TSA yet that same
pen applied to the base of the skull with the amount of force it takes to
open a letter and it becomes a deadly weapon. A shoe lace, properly
applied, becomes a deadly weapon, there are many others.  Yet we spend
billions on TSA , submit to cavity searches, take off our shoes, and are
generally harassed into the submissive mental condition of paying cattle so
we will be "safe"...

On second thought.... have your 84 yr old grandmother in depends and a
wheelchair carry the license plate on the plane for you... she will be
treated with "extra security" right?

All this would be solved if everyone just flew naked, right?

Grant...