I never felt that the 123s drove as nicely as the 115s. I always blamed it
on the loss of the double wishbone front suspension (cost savings), but it
could just be an emotional thing. The steering/handling just wasn't as
precise, frim ,or something. The 107 shares the front suspension with the
115 - I really liked the SDL, despite the weight.
I think the multi-link rear suspension on the 124 makes up for the front
suspension, or they improved it from the 123s - don't really know.

--
OK Don
2001 ML320