Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 20:32:57 -0600
From: Fmiser <fmi...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Volt vs. Gas

> Curt Raymond wrote:

> Really? How does one apply for it?
>
> I wonder if my accountant knows about that. I've got a years
> worth of receipts.

Drive a big truck.  For hire.

You need to have authority to haul interstate commerce, or work
for someone who does.  Then you need to licensed accordingly.
And be subject to the Hours of Service and log your compliance.
And you will need to document the miles driven in each state.
And in most states pay road tax, often quarterly.  And go
through the scale houses.  And follow the 10,001 other
requirements the federal and state governments impose upon
commercial carriers.

--   Philip