Curt wrote:
> You know I drive one 110 miles a day right?
>
> C'mon out, tour historic New England...

All I need is a reason that might turn to income perhaps?... somehow.
My '81, RIP except in dieselhead vehicle, was from Manchester.  Drove
home with one of my sons, stopping by ARRL to see their station, back
in '98.  We drove late each night and someplace middle of MA we
stopped in rural area for pizza.  Kid running it showed off his Harley
- totally proud of the way it came together and the time/effort he put
to it.  Fun, memorable trip thru rural Mass.
mao