Reconfirms:  Innovation is limited only by man's imagination.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Just the thing for the discerning enthusiast

On 29/02/2012 2:59 PM, WILTON wrote:
My trailer is not flashy, but it looks good and gets many comments such as, "That's the only Mercedes trailer I've ever seen; where'd you get that?" Well, its made from the cargo bed of a '37, '38 or so Ford pickup. I installed new springs, axle, wheels and the MB wheel covers 'bout 15 years ago. I usually paint it to match color of its tow car, but I was reluctant to paint it arctic white like the current tow car, '87 300D, so I painted it burgundy to match the car interior and the thin striping down each side.

Wilton

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p294/oldsub86/?action=view&current=TractorTireFenderstwo.jpg

Hey Wilton

You need some new fenders for your trailer - like this.

Randy