Well, as I may have mentioned earlier, I will be swapping the 16GB TouchPad for
a 32GB model next week, which I will promptly jailbreak.

Then the 16GB one will go to eBay to be purchased for a stupid price (I can't
believe what people are paying for these used!)

I like the dual boot capabilities. Since I have no experience with either OS at
this point I am trying to use both and decide which will become the permanent
one.

Wifi is a little sketchy still, and battery consumption is high. These are
known issues, so I expect them to be dealt with in future beta releases. The
foundation is good, however. My only real complaint is with the wifi being
wonky at this point.

There are lots of reports in this regard, do I am sure it will get fixed
shortly.

Dan