Gerry

From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
I acquired a coats computer spin balancer. Just tried it out and it works great, fast and easy. I already had a tire machine so I ordered all my tires much cheaper and mounted them myself and used a bubble balancer, but this will work much better. It ads up paying $10 a wheel to balance with the amount of cars I have, plus I prefer to do it myself. Now all I need is an alignment machine then I will be all set.

-----
No virus found in this message.