Chris offered:

" I'll keep track of those interested."

It's 4076 miles from my driveway to Deadhorse.
Any filmmaker among us could document the trip and make a DVD. I'm sure the clowns at MBCA would be interested in a posse of old MBs making that trip. Who knows what could become of it. I'm thinking a good rendezvous point would be the poit where we'd cross into Canada...we could have our Northern Bros (Jeff, Timothy, Randy etc) meet us there and welcome us to the other side. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a diesel MB RV thing...I'm not much of a tent camper.
Keeptrack of me. I'm interested.

Bob Rentfro
'77 300D 144K
Litchfield Park, AZ