This thing would swallow $10k without a hiccough.  That there are parts and
pieces available just makes that more likely, though I doubt the values would
increase to cover the costs.  I have seen enough of these now that have worn
interiors in want of attention, but can be driven for a while before actually
tackling the job.  This one needs it all tossed out, scrub the MBTex with
ant-ifungal and gallons of POR-15 to stabilize the metal.  Fresh backer for the
door panels and a complete set of seals to slow the incursion of water.

clay