Yes, that is correct.

'Noticed this morning that the black, lower, external trim on right front door of my '87 300D is bent slightly outward about 8 inches or so from its back end. Back end of it (at the screw) sticks out about half inch or so from the door sheet metal. Screw is still in place. 'Was puzzled for few minutes trying to understand how the end of the trim got bent outward like this. There's no sign of impact, no marks, no scratches, etc. 'Finally realized that, when I closed the door after unloading stuff purchased at Sam's from my mobility scooter coupla days ago, I very likely caught the corner/end of the trim on the "nose" of the scooter above its front wheel - height matches perfectly. Is this trim mounted much like that on the 126 - the screw at the back end and little, "pop," friction nipples along the rest of it, so that it can be easily removed by prying with a putty knife-like tool? I suspect that it is, but not sure.

Wilton