I need to make a small concrete marker, but I'd like the concrete to not
look like concrete, but appear as white as possible.  Alternatively, it
should be colored to look like natural stone.

Our beloved cat died yesterday, she was 17 years old.  I've built a casket
from wood (several weeks ago, when it was clear the end was near) and today
she will be interred in our yard.  We'd like to make a grave marker.

I'm drawing inspiration from ancient Italian mosaics (the deceased came from
Italy).  I'm thinking that I can imbed pieces of colored stone into
concrete, and memorialize her name and other key data.

I'd like for the concrete to be as white as possible, or at least not the
typical concrete gray color but something more like a natural stone, so that
the mosaic will stand out.

Very respectfully,
/s/
Max Dillon
Charleston SC
'87 300TD 337k miles (Headless Garage Queen)

'95 E300 305k miles

'73 Balboa 20