Okay, I know this has been posted about this before. I thought I saved the
emails in my archives, but alas, they are not to be found. I know Clay posted
on the subject.

I got a small diesel fuel bath today and my work clothes reek. I need to wash
them (at the laundromat) and get rid of the odor. SWMBA can't stand the smell
of diesel.  Any ideas? For that matter, I will probably wash my red shop towels
along with them. Any good detergents to help them come cleaner?

TIA,

Rick
Sent from my iPhone.