May just be that one has ATE and the other has Giring. If you swap the calipers, and possibly the hoses, they should interchange. Pads, of course are related to the caliper Mfgr. So if you have new calipers, hoses and pads, the whole shebang may swap out.

Clay  -
I don't believe that you told us what year 380SL you bought the set for. I
checked the main parts between my '81 380SL and my '81 300SD and found that
the rotors were the same, the pads were the same and the rear calipers were
the same. The front calipers were different. So at least in '81 the brakes
on the 107 and the 126 were very similar.

Barry