OK Don wrote:
How did you reset the FSS? Mine is telling me that the ML needs a oil
change, which does agree with my 10,000 mile drain plan. (2001 ML320).

The owner's manual is jout in the car and it was complicated.

I think the important step was holding button zero on the cluster for several seconds and then turning the ignition on while still holding the button. I'll try to remember to look it up tonight.

BTW, I drove it 19 miles yesterday and still have 10,000 left. What increments does the display count down in? Is it really flexible as to how the car is used, or does it just count the miles?

Mitch.