Nawwww.. I'm think of going with the "rice rocket" high rev sound with
hoodie rentals for the "gansta old guy look"..... there are a bunch of old
gang guys at retirement age so I'm thinking to sell the idea to them... you
know.. cruise your hot ride and pick up hot chicks at the bingo hall...
they are all cripped up from being shot and stuff so captive audience.

I see a whole industry with bling and sound systems... hahhaa....

Grant...
[all in good fun]