I just wanted to send a quick note about the format of the daily digest emails
I receive.  As a newbie to the group, and a long-time MB diesel driver, I'm
glad to have signed up with the group.  I have an issue with the emails I
receive though.  I subscribe to several other Yahoo groups, including some dog
rescue groups, and I've found this particular one especially difficult to read.
 It seems that the majority of the other groups are much easier to read than
this one.  For example, I have been involved in the past with a particular dog
rescue group, Eskie Rescuers United.  The emails I receive daily have clickable
links so you can go from one post to the other in the email received, and see
the topic, and the replies for each topic, so that it is very easy to
differentiate one topic and associated replies from the others.  In this group,
it's so difficult to figure out which messages are new, and which are replies,
and with the replies, just
 what the replies are replying to!  As with the other Yahoo groups I'm
associated with, this group's email begins with a list of topics, but after
that, it's more or less just a huge jumble of replies that takes a while to
decipher out.  After the list of topics, the next line shows a reply to a post,
but I haven't a clue which topic it's replying to.  Just wondering if there's a
way that the moderator can re-format this group to make it easier to read, or
if that's even possible.  Most days I look through the email, and just get
frustrated trying to figure out who's replying to what, and just end up
deleting it rather than spending the time to figure out what's what.  Just way
too confusing compared to the other Yahoo groups I subscribe to.

Not trying to be a pest, just sharing my thoughts on the daily emails.  Not
trying to be critical; I'd just like to see this a little easier to read!  I'm
an MB owner for life; daily driver's a 1984 300SD which should roll over 700K
miles within the next 2 weeks!  About 698,600 miles when I came home today!
(It was featured in the MBCA Star magazine a couple years ago, and was on a
syndicated television program about 3 years back). Oldest is a 1980 240D
4-speed that the wife drives daily with about 362K, plus a 1987 300D with 320K
or so and a 1982 300D, about 262K.  Love my old diesels!!

Thanks for your time. Have a good day all,

Clint Lowe
Rolling Hills Farm

Nothing will make a driver more faithful to a car
than a car that is faithful to its driver.
Life is too short, and the road too long,
to drive anything less than a Mercedes-Benz.

www.facebook.com/rollinghillsfarm