I saw a donked Crown Vic the other day that had the word JEGGA on the left side of the trunk, in letters that looked just like Benz letters. I presume JEGGA was the driver of the CVdonk. I wonder if you can buy those letters somewhere.

I also saw a donked Mustang the other day, must have had 30" rims and maybe a 6" lift.. It actually looked rather interesting, but it was unclear how the front wheels could turn to steer the thing. The wheel wells looked completely full.

--R