Yes, in deed.  That's why every American needs to see it.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "OK Don" <okd...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 126 trunk lid

I have several classmates on that wall - very moving experience finding
them there.

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 1:20 PM, WILTON <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

Thanks for the kind words; 'never been a hero, though - just trying to do
my duty.  The real heroes of my era have their names inscribed on that
black granite wall in DC.  BTW, every American should visit that wall,
study those names thoroughly and think about how they got there on that
wall.

Wilton

--
OK Don