Rcvd and installed the new third brake light on the SDL to replace one
shattered by burglar/thief/vandal.  Unit ordered from Rusty; supplied by MB.
'Thought I was gonna hafta remove rear seat, seat  back, hat shelf, etc., to
replace the light, but it could not have been simpler.  'Unplugged remains of
shattered "head" from base "stump" and slipped the new head into place on the
"stump."  Done; less than a minute, and most of that was figuring out how the
receptacle on end of the wires was supposed to fit in place ('had come out of
place when I  unplugged the shattered parts).

Wilton