Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Diesel on the brain making you crazy?

about the same here - good time to discuss the arctic - dismisses any romantic notions. COLD! Actually, Deadhorse, yesterday, was not any colder than Wisconsin.

 Chris

Donald Snook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: It is 9 degrees in Wichita today. We are expecting 2-4 inches of snow.
The wind is blowing from the north and causing double digit below zero
wind chills.  I don't think I could even think about going to the arctic
circle.

By the way, today is a day when I wish I had the 90 124 back.  That car
started very quickly no matter what. My gasser oldsmobile cranked for a
while this am battery doesn't sound too happy.

Ok Don: I'll buy the 90 124 back from you for $500 and I'll throw in the
oldsmobile (its even got new tires).

Donald H. Snook

1992 Olds 98

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 150K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 210K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"