On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 12:00:50 -0400 "Rusty Cullens" <buymbpa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> My daughter just got a new Border Collie puppy. He is pretty cool.

Neat.

We no longer have a puppy; Ori is 6.5 years now.

Going along with the tangent and the original subject, very aggravating,
we have some new neighbors who have been next door about a year. They
have four noisy dogs. I've gone over and asked if there were anything we
could do to convince the dogs that we belong over in our yard, but was
told if I ignored it, the dogs would get tired of making noise. Sure.
Meanwhile, the dogs growl at us like they would bite us if they got a
chance.

We called Animal Control last Friday. It hadn't been quieter until late
this morning. We'll see how it goes. The neighbors on the other side of
the dogs are having some yard work done in their back yard, so the people
with the dogs are probably keeping close tabs on them. It will be
interesting to see if the quiet keeps up after the yard work is done.

Craig