Thank YOU for the referral. Drove for Lotus, huh? Does that (racing accident?) explain the limp? Anyway, I liked him immensely. "Sadie" is getting her work done there from now on. I'll probably end up taking my TD westfalia there, too.

Dan

Dan,

Thanks for letting us know! Jim, Howe, the machinist who made the repair part is one of the best in the business. Of course our buddy Gabriel would have to be better, but in reality, Jim is as good as they get.

Doug is the only guy alive I would trust a my cars to. The predecessor, Phil Mangan, was a legend. Doug was a driver for lotus.

Loren