Speaking of suburbans, has anyone looked at replacing the stock stanadyne model
80 sieve (on an 86 6.2L oil burner) with a FM 100 like is on the 6.5L turbos?

It looks like a little wiring harness adaptation (WIF sensor and fuel heater
lines), bracket fabrication, and placing a water drain valve.

Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Thanks.

--
John W Reames