Didn't the Germans do that in WW2? The fuel part I mean, though they probably could have handled CARB as well.

--R

On 4/18/12 8:56 AM, Curt Raymond wrote:
Big story on NPR yesterday about the sinking price of natural gas due to ease
of extraction what with fracking and how they'll extract nat gas to get to
propane and such. I was reminded that there is apparently some process to turn
natural gas into diesel fuel and made me wonder if a diesel resurgence might be
on the horizon. Fuel America with fuel from America. Gotta figure out how to
get CARB on board...

-Curt