These are for W108, W115 and R107. I always install Michelin 205/70/14, which
has roughly the same diameter (645mm) as the original 185HR14 (650mm) tires. I
wish the MXV4 were still available in that size. They wore out very quickly,
but what a great tire. Unfortunately they are only available in gangsta sizes
now.

Every car I've acquired with non-Michelin tires has had endless balancing,
thrown belt, wobble, etc problems. This has included Conti, Yokohama and
Goodyear tires at various points in time. It mystifies me why someone would put
up with all of that to save ten or twenty dollars a tire.

Looks like the Defender is now the replacement for the Harmony. My goal is
comfort and quietness, and I'm suspicious that they've compromised on comfort
for other things. I couldn't care less about wear ratings or fuel efficiency
(as though tires are going to help a 280SEL 4.5 save any gas!).

I'm also looking for a set of 180HR15 Michelin XAS tires for my Citroen DS.
Apart from Coker in the US and Longstone in the UK, is there another source for
vintage tires in the US?

D.