I'm sure there are many other forums, but I see you have been inspired to
act, if only to complain, which is a start. I congratulate you.

In keeping with the spirit of this thread, I would like to respond by
kindly pointing out, we do not have a "democratic system" ... we live in a
Republic... no where is the documents forming this country does it call it
a "democracy" nor was it ever intended to be.

A "democracy" is two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner by
popular vote. A "Republic" is a free and well armed sheep telling the
wolves he has quite enough grass, it's his grass, and their wise choice is
to find dinner somewhere else.

In respect for your right to have your own opinion and freely express same,
feel free to speak up. Or not.

Grant... AZ