Mike wondered:

"Nor the Land Cruiser.......Will this be MBZ specific?  What about Benz
powered?  Like my dream of an old Willy's Wagoneer with a 300D engine
runnning WVO for example?????  That may be a possibilty by then."

I'm sure a spattering of non-MBs in the procession will be acceptable...since I'm pretty sure we'll have nothing to do with MBCA on our escapade. We have a long time do hammer these things out...and a long time for some of us to add a MB to our fleet. For example: http://makeashorterlink.com/?J5CE5474C

I think the MB gods are telling m something.

Bob Rentfro
'77 300D 144K
Litchfield Park, AZ