What we need is the ability to share simple data such as diagnosis and current
medications so that doctors can communicate regarding care.  Does no favors to
our system when a doc orders a ct that the patient had last month cause it's
easier then getting the result from another doctor.  Same with demographic
info.  Insane that a swooped credit card cant be used to load that into the
system for billing purposes.

Sent from my iPhone