Nope.  I am not going to waste good cash on a turd like that car.  The fellow
has no clue as to the value of his rust heap.  I looked at a number of cars in
the past five months and I saw what the water does to them.  One fellow had a
running example that was surely a flood car.  Rust everywhere, corrosion on all
parts that could corrode.  Interior was shot.  Flood car will percolate for the
next three months until summer arrives, then bake the decay in deep.  There is
no saving the car, but to strip it completely and rebuild.  107 is not that
rare a person should bother.  Unless of course somebody famous passed on inside
it while eating fried bologna, banana and peanut butter sandwhich.

clay