I borrowed a Bosch jigsaw once for my daughter to use for a 4H project. It is droolworthy. I'd like to have one that has not been liquefied.

The problem that this one is too far away is compounded by the fact that I don't have time to dali and I don't have the income of a pharmacist or chemist, but I did manage to hire Salvadore today. (well I got 5 of 'em in a sentence that almost makes sense. (I did hire Salvadore today)

Anyhow, if any of ya want to dispose of a Bosch jigsaw, you can send it my way.

 http://charleston.craigslist.org/tls/2960036880.html