> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 10:42:46 -0600
> From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [MBZ] One more Carfax request
>
> I would want to see receipts for that engine.
>
>.
.
.
.
I asked him for that and he got a little bit upset and told me to check his
feedback! He also asked me if I wanted him to fax the paperwork!
I emailed him apologizing, for I meant no insult to him or his friend (the
car owner) but I explained to him that not ALL mechanics are decent and
honest, I also included my fax number.
Nothing was faxed until the writing of this!!

I just hope the reason was that he was not able to lay his hands on the
documents in time!

Omar