FedEx and it seems to have been treated reasonably well. It was just stuffed
with those air pad things which will move around or pop if treated harshly, the
box isn't perforated and the bags all seem to be inflated.

-Curt

Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 10:01:01 -0700
From: Alex Chamberlain <apchamberl...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Funny shipping

On May 3, 2012 9:24 AM, "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Nobody's had a funny Rusty
>shipping story lately so I've got one.
>
> My trim strips for the top of the
>rain gutters on my 240D arrived
> today. The box is, no joke,
>4.5 x 5 x .5 FEET.

Did it come UPS or FedEx?  I ordered some acrylic rods from a plastics
supplier a few months back that came in a box about the same size, maybe a
little longer and narrower.  I think it started out pretty stiff and
well-padded, but UPS managed to fold it in a zig-zag, breaking each rod in
three or four places.

Alex