This is the gospel truth! A Samoan girl playing Flamenco music on a ukulele in Chinatown (Honolulu) for Oktoberfest! I just think that is hilarious! Only in Hawaii! Samoan playing Spanish in Chinatown Oktoberfest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DuIHBpFGM0

Listened to Perry and Price on KSSK radio online this afternoon for the first time. Dey still goin Brah!, But no mo HanoHano room. Near the end they had Taimane Garnder on playing Ukulele. She is really good. We used to listen to Perry and Price when we lived there but I never found them on the internet before. We also listened to KRater (KRTR) and then on the Big Island, Minah Bird. (the one station we could get) ( kaparadio.com )

Look up her surfin medley.  It is worth a listen

Jake Shimabukuru is another well known Ukulele virtuoso.
jakeshimabukuro.com/  A friend of ours works for him.

For popular pure Hawaiian Ukulele, it is probably hard to beat Bruddah IZ. So many advertisements rip off his version of "somewhere over the rainbow." It is too bad they never credit him for the music.