Haha. Not hard to honor something that'll never break or rust! The thing is
that the Rusty option (pun not intended) is so cheap!
To be honest, I bought a TV exhaust years ago for a 450SEL and it didn't fit
right. I was living in CT at the time so I just drove to their factory in
Plainfield and they cut and re-welded it on the spot- sort of a custom job for
free. Now they are not local so I can't do that. I probably just got a  bad
part as I'm not aware of other fitment issues with TV.

Sent from my iPhone