You mean I90 maybe? I95 goes from Houlton, Maine to Miami, Florida or maybe
slightly beyond, it doesn't go west to Chi-town.

-Curt

Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 12:47:21 -0400
From: Dan Penoff <lwb...@yahoo.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Yet another question about what it's like to live
    in    various parts of the country ...

I have driven probably 90% of I-95, and the traffic thing is highly overrated.

Granted, there are times in certain areas you don't want to be on it, but if
you're driving in off-peak times it's actually a nice drive.

Just as the TriState Tollway around Chicago will help you to avoid traffic, if
you're passing through north/south or the reverse, even at rush hour it's
quicker to take the local expressways that deal with the 3+ hour drive around
the TriState.

I got caught up in the Wednesday before Thanksgiving traffic on the TriState
one time, and it literally took almost five hours to drive what would have
normally been a 2-1/2 hour drive.  Going the Dan Ryan and Edens cut that drive
to about 1-1/2 hours.

Dan